Teleperformance Portugal - Expedia (EN)
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 7.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 29 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
Expedia is one of the leading online tour operators worldwide. Striving to be the absolute best in customer care and customer satisfaction, Expedia has many partner companies such as hotwire united over the past years, offering a variety of solutions for all the needs of travelers. Together with its affiliates Expedia is responsible for over 100 locations in more than 60 countries.
• Assist customers while online booking of hotels, holiday packages and other travel-related services;
• Telephone booking of services / sales (for incoming customer calls only);
• Provide helpful and effective service for both “in travel” and “post travel” concerns;
• Assist customers with questions regarding payment, changes, cancellation or any other concerns.
• Native level of spoken and written Spanish (mandatory);
• Good level of English (minimum B2);
• Passionate about traveling;
• Familiarity with the travel industry (popular destinations, airlines, hotel chains);
• Contact Center experience is a plus;
• Good working knowledge of computers, MS Office and common internet applications;
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
• Availability between 08h00 and 24h00, including rotating weekends.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Intensive training and integration phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
• Long-term career opportunities;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Free organized sport activities and events.