Our client in Lisbon is looking for a Lead iOS Developer capable of leading our iOS Team, starting with a new digital banking project.
The project itself has no matching equivalent in Portugal, it will completely revolutionise this digital area. Nowadays, traditional homebanking apps lack good UX, fresh ideas or truly handy capabilities. This project will be a game changer and you’ll be part of it!
• Leading iOS team and represent the team in the context of the integration project and release preparation of the developed application.
• Communicating and managing expectations of Project Manager/Scrum Master, iOS team, Android team, Design team and Backend team.
• Identification of tasks to address identified items, presenting features estimates to Project Manager/Scrum Master, controlling /execute the same tasks according to the Sprint Plan.
• Reporting of daily tasks in the Azure DevOps tool.
• Attention to detail and experience with development flows based on high fidelity graphic prototypes created in Sketch and available in InVision.
• Attention to platform consistency (iOS / Android).
• Be aware of the impact of certain decisions on the homologous platform, addressing these issues in a team context.
• Control of code versions following the gitflow strategy.
• Ensure that the security and networking component is aligned with the application and backend requirements.
• Attending daily stand-ups and in sprint review sessions and communicate progress / plan/blockers
• Solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and multimedia
• More than 3 years experience with Swift and/or ObjC
• More than 3 years experience developing iOS Applications
• More than 3 years experience with git
• Knowledge in computer networks
• Familiarised with JSON/REST
• Knowledge in Clean Swift Architecture
• Familiarised with test driven development
• Attention to detail
• Fluency in English
Nice to have:
• Master’s in computer science or Electrotechnical Engineering