We're looking for a new member to join to our Team:
Position: Contact Centre Security DRI (m/f)
Support implementation and maintenance of security policies, procedures, and practices to provide protection for the facility, information, equipment and personnel in accordance with Customer requirement
Identify risks, research and deploy state-of-the-art technology solutions and innovative security management techniques.
Participate and support in evaluation of existing security systems and programs, and implement new or improved projects and procedures to close any identified deficiencies or gaps.
Perform site level technical and information security activities including security education; document and material classification and control and records management. (May be an Information Technology function and individual performing duties.)
Maintain and enhance compliance to customer security requirements
Conduct internal assessment covering all aspects of customer requirements and at the expected periodicity.
Review personnel Security program, including pre-employment screenings, clearance processing and maintenance, visitor control, vendor security and internal investigations.
Provide incident management support to global security team
Support customer assessments and catalyse prompt closures of corrective actions plan
Provide security compliance metrics reports to customer and internal management
Ensure that budgets, schedules, and performance standards/requirements are set and attained
• Fluency in English (spoken and written);
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Have 5-8 years of experience in a similar profile in ITES/BPO environment.
• Formal Security training (certificate) or equivalent, any of the following certificates would be a definite advantage, BSI ISO/IEC 27001:2013, CISSP, CISA
• Ability to collaborate with teams across multiple locations/GEOs, achieve organization goals. Ability to set-up change and improvement initiative at Central level.
• Ability to recommended adjustment to processes. Support and recommend in the development of national strategies. Estimate the impact of new strategies on service quality, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction, and/or profitability.
• Ability to deal with conflicts in the organization. Ability to communicate with employees at all levels in the organization, and with Senior Management.
• Achieves results consistently. Ability to link actions to results.
• IS/IT competence
• Experience in planning and managing strategic security programs’
• Knowledge in security products & solutions i.e Mobile device management, Vulnerability assessment, Data leakage prevention.
• Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
• Schedule flexibility .
- Career development;
- Attractive remuneration;
- International working environment;
- Excellent working conditions.
If you are an expert send us your Resume!