Tetra Pak Tubex Portugal is one of Tetra Pak´s twelve straw factories. Straws are a part of our Additional
Materials business, which offers customers a fully optimized and integrated package solution. Our Straw
Factory in Lisbon, Portugal is looking for a:
Technician Mechanic Maintenance
In this role, you will work on equipment maintenance including breakdown maintenance. You will maintain the machines as per AM/PM logs, ensure proper equipment work during the shift and correct anomalies in case of breakdown, perform preventive and corrective activities at equipment according to maintenance plans under the supervision of Maintenance Engineer.
• Proven knowledge of electronic systems and automation (eliminatory);
• Basics of pneumatics
• Participate in regular Preventive Maintenance
• Minimize losses (breakdowns) on machine/ equipment, keep Mean Down Time Targets
• Maintain the Maintenance Spare parts store
• Achieve Preventive activities TBM (Time Based Maintenance) compliance ratio and targets.
We believe you have:
• High School Technical formation/Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1year experience in Maintenance/Spare Parts.
• Anomaly analysis experience and skills in identifying Root Cause and develop countermeasures to
address Machine technical knowledge Production processes knowledge is a preferential quality.
• Availability to work in rotating schedules.
• Ability to work in a team, to be innovative and to have a proactive spirit;
• Ability to organize and plan.
• Being part of an international company with a secure background
• Continuous improvement
• Committed colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
• Eligible work-life balance
• A long-term opportunity
• Competitive salary
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,” reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com