The Talent search expert is responsible for managing the recruitment and selection process (A-Z) and the relationship with candidates and Hiring Managers. He/she is responsible for organizing, preparing and implementing selection activities in order to present the best candidates for open positions.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events every month.
• Researching job markets across Europe and finding new recruitment sources;
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with partners such as universities, Embassies and agencies;
• Creating job ads, posters and other documents to support recruitment;
• Analyze CVs and make pre-selection calls, both with local and international applicants from all over Europe;
• Validating applicants’ language skills;
• Organizing, preparing and executing selection activities, such as (online) selection test, group dynamics and interviews;
• Creating and correcting selection tests;
• Managing the selection process and keeping the applications database updated;
• Managing relocation support from applicants from abroad;
• Presenting our selection to clients;
• Executing background checks and making sure all legal requirements and company policies are respected;
• Promoting the role of Human Resources inside the company through professionalism and positive influence at every occasion.
• Fluency in English (Mandatory)
• Fluency in Portuguese (Mandatory)
• Experience in Recruitment & Selection (Mandatory);
• University degree, preferably in Human Resources;
• Good knowledge of MS Office and internet applications.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.