Are you ready to be a Microsoft’s Cloud ambassador?Your role will be to, through customer support, engage with a range of Cloud partners to accelerate Cloud competency attainment, sales reach and frequency, while representing Cloud Enablement Desk. On a daily basis, you will guide Microsoft’s partners with the appropriate technical and business resources, to ensure a positive overall outcome at the end of each interaction. You will become a trusted advisor for our Cloud partners, through the ability to sort information, data and compilation of pertinent information.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is an American multinational and one of the most known technologies companies in the world.
It’s best known for its software products, hardware products, and touchscreen computers. Microsoft aims to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more!
• Costumer support via any channel (phone, chat, online submission);
• Managing strong relationships with the customers;
• Identify opportunities and provide a recommendation based on partner needs;
• Digest information and extract the main communication points;
• Identify opportunities to upsell Microsoft Products and Services;
• Communicate with the partner to ensure joint business objectives are being met;
• Communicate the long-term project strategy and its relevance to the partner;
• Help to drive partner satisfaction by providing accurate information and prompt call backs;
• Conduct proactive outreach to partners either as part of an open case or for a campaign as needed;
• Provide end to end management of Microsoft Partner requests and remove as much effort from the partner experience as possible.
• Excellent verbal and written skills;
• Great listener and problem solver for each customer challenge;
• Capability to create and maintain good relationships with customers;
• Dynamic and enthusiastic about technology;
• Strong analytical aptitude;
• Near native level of spoken and written Spanish;
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience is a plus (preferably in the online advertising industry);
• Minimum 6 months of customer support, service experience or sales experience;
• Experience in Account management B2B with outbound activity (Preferred);
• Microsoft Advocate Performance Certification (Sales Specialist/Master) within 3-6 months (Is a plus).
• An international career in a multicultural environment;
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
• Intensive training and constant and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more. Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.