Welcome to #SitelPortugal.
Sitel is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. We provide multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
Grow your career with us.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Real Time Analyst to join the WorkForce Team at Sitel Portugal.
Our expectations about you.
A Real-Time Analyst (RTA) is responsible for the intraday management of resources, to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times are in their seats to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming calls, at the desired service level for our clients.
- Monitoring site to ensure optimal staffing levels
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
What you need to have.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge – Excel advance level (macro and pivot table analysis)
- High performance and dedication to this role; able to work proactively and independently
- Ability to communicate KPI data and forecasts to employees at all levels
- Good prioritization to reach decisions quickly and effectively with an excellent eye for detail
- Creative thinking and a technology lover person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Education and experience.
- Proven experience at least for the past 2 years
- Intermediate knowledge of contact center management and related calculations
- Availability to travel (when necessary)
- Out-of-hours support - availability for rotating shifts
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Help in finding accommodation (if necessary)
- Continuous investment in training and personal development
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our SitelFit wellness program
Are you ready to Wow Customers?
Begin your Sitel journey – Apply Today!