Welcome to #SitelPortugal.
Sitel is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. We provide multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
Grow your career with us.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Facilities Coordinator to join the Sitel team.
Our expectations about you.
- Manage and organize supplier contracts - overview list including payment terms, costs, duration of the contracts, alternative suppliers
- Preparation and negotiation of new offers and supplier contracts
- Monthly budget control of facility areas - continuous analysis of cost-saving potentials
- Compliance with cost control and adherence of processes
- Secure that all necessary repair and maintenance works are being done
- Managing a team of onsite facilities able to
- Must take personal responsibility to understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and policies
What you need to have.
- Good personal organization and presentation and commitment to delivering excellent service to members – always going the extra mile
- Good prioritization to reach decisions quickly and effectively with an excellent eye for detail
- Team management experience, strong analytical and excellent organizational skills
- Negotiation skills to support the best supplier contracts, and requested follow up
- Profound knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel. Experienced in the use of web-based information systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- You must take personal responsibility to understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and policies
Education and experience.
- 2/3 year college degree or directly related work experience
- Experience from facility management, office management, preferably in a Contact Center will be a plus
Specific Requirements (when necessary).
- Availability to travel
- Out-of-hours support
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Help in finding accommodation (if necessary)
- Continuous investment in training and personal development
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our SitelFit wellness program
Are you ready to Wow Customers?
Begin your Sitel journey – Apply Today!