Integrated in the Human Resources Department, you will be a Scheduling Assistant. This means you will be responsible for the schedules of the employees in our company, essentially for those who are working as Customer Service Representatives (CSR). As the workflow in the company changes in a daily and weekly period, it´s important to know which employees are available to work and which skills they have in order to choose the best work schedule and the best workplace for each one. The main goal is to maximize the productivity of the company and the employee’s satisfaction.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Facilities centrally located with an excellent public transportation offer and with canteen included;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.
• Analyze requirements about how many employees are needed for each workplace;
• Discuss the working schedules of the employees with managers in meetings or by phone;
• Provide help in the update of databases with relevant information about employees;
• Create and validate working schedules;
• Schedule employees for training programs in case the company select employees for a workplace that requires new skills and knowledge.
• Degree strongly related with Mathematics (Math, Statistic, Economics, etc.) (preferable);
• Portuguese Native;
• Medium English at least level B1;
• Very good Excel skills;
• Good logical reasoning, detail oriented and ability to deal with numbers;
• Good communication and organization skills;
• Good interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Stress management skills.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.