We are looking for communicative people who are ready to join Microsoft’s family.
As part of our team, you will be the first point of contact with our partners. Therefore you have to be committed to resolve any complex questions while creating remarkable experiences to Microsoft’s partners. Your main focus will be to ensure a positive overall outcome at the end of each interaction, adapting your approach according to customer personality, culture, and profile. You may also provide feedback and suggest improvement opportunities that you feel will contribute to improve our internal processes.You will have the constant support of our team in order to achieve a successful career growth. Ready for the challenge?
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is an American multinational and one of the most known technologies companies in the world.
It’s best known for its software products, hardware products, and touchscreen computers. Microsoft aims to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more!
• Costumer support via any channel (phone, chat, online submission);
• Managing strong relationships with the customers;
• Follow up consistently and intentionally, helping to drive partner satisfaction by providing accurate information and prompt call backs;
• Conduct proactive outreach to partners either as part of an open case or for a campaign as needed;
• Provide end to end management of Microsoft Partner requests and remove as much effort from the partner experience as possible.
• Near native level of spoken and written Russian;
• Experience with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel;
• Minimum 6 months customer support, service or sales experience;
• Microsoft Advocate Performance Certification (Sales Specialist/Master) within 3-6 months - (is a plus);
• Great listener and problem solver for each unique customer challenge;
• Motivated to encourage positive customer behavior change and impact;
• Dynamic and enthusiastic about technology;
• Curious, creative and passionate for learning and advancing both technical and soft skills;
• Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to understand customer needs to own the solution.
• An international career in a multicultural environment;
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
• Intensive training and constant and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.