PEOPLECONQUEST – HR is recruiting for one of our clients that is an International River Cruise Company located all around the world.
Job Position: Restaurant Manager
Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and delivering an exceptional beverage and dining service for them travelers in accordance with the company standards, while contributing to a positive work environment.
• Practicing company values
• Leading, coordinating, supporting, motivating, training, and evaluating restaurant and bar staff
• Monitoring and ensuring beverage and dining service is up to the highest standards
• Ensuring hygiene and maintenance of all service area is being upheld
• Responsible for ordering, margins, POS transactions, cost and stock control
• Handling and resolving travelers concerns
• Any other duties advised by Hotel Manager
• Hotel school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
• Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant and/or hotel
• Cruise ship experience is a plus
• Proven leadership abilities and excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational and computer skills
• Fluency in English