Software Quality Assurance Tester
(m/f) | Lisbon
What can I do here?
• Take part in the activities of product design, specification and development, as consulted, following the phase of the identification of needs and requirements assessments, assuring the validation and potential impacts of the specification made;
• Test and certify new developments in our product;
• Design test cases according to the functional and technical specification approved;
• Work multi-functionally and in a close way across all engineering teams, to make all products and deployments smooth and perfect for our customers;
• Ensure the compliance with the functional design requirements, meeting deadlines and quality, minimizing corrective developments.
How can I become better by joining Vortal?
• Career perspectives we are a fast-growing Company! 20% + International revenues;
• Join an international business, present in 12 countries with an international culture (+10 nationalities).
• Integration in an innovative Company, with its own Innovation Lab and 10% revenue invested in R&D;
• We invest in training our Team!;
• Very competitive bonus according to results delivered.
What is expected of me?
• Degree in Computer Science, Management or equivalent;
• Critical and analytical spirit, fast-learner, with great communication skills!
• Ability to work in team, being ambitious and proactive;
• Dynamism and creativity;
• English proficiency (required), Spanish proficiency (valued);
• Previous experience in performing tests (minimum of 2 years);
More about Vortal
VORTAL is a worldwide leading company offering eSourcing and eProcurement solutions. In our cloud eMarketplace, thousands of public and private buyers connect, every day, with an international community of qualified suppliers to make business.
VORTAL is rated by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Suites, mentioned by Forrester and Spend Matters as a top player in the market and has been consecutively distinguished as one of "100 best companies to work in Portugal", in a survey carried out by Everis and Exame magazine, and was also awarded with “Índice da Excelência” by Neves de Almeida and Human Resources Portugal as “The Best Place to Work” in the IT, Telcom & Media sector.