About the position
Do you want to contribute to the future sustainable energy solutions? Do you want to work with the world’s most successful offshore turbine platform? And do you enjoy challenges? If so – you should join the Siemens-Gamesa Offshore Direct Drive platform as Product Manager.
As Product Manager you will be part of an agile and experienced team, taking full ownership of the present and future products. You will partner closely with stakeholders across the entire value chain and actively contribute to develop and realize the product roadmap.
You set the direction, define the strategy and further optimize the deliverables of your product.
About the role
- You will actively participate in all phases of the product development and deployment of your product
- You will cooperate closely together with engineering, sales and the supply chain
- You will design, build, and present novel risk analytics to your closest stakeholders
- You will prioritize your projects cross-functionally to ensure projects are completed on time
- You will introduce best practice Product Management processes
- You are an engineer with experience from product management or NPI project management
- You understand how to act and perform in a matrix organization
- You are extremely good at collaborating with many internal stakeholders and customers
- You are used to present to senior management
- You feel comfortable with working in a changing environment and take ownership
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It has been two years since we set out to lead the transition to a more sustainable world, empowering people and making the most of the potential of the wind. And we made it. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters: clean energy for generations to come. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.