Teleperformance is recruiting for an innovating new project, leader in its sector. We seek ambitious candidates, with the desire to build a solid career in one of the best companies to work for in Portugal. If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the time to embrace it! We have vacancies available to a full-time schedule and also a part-time opportunity, working 20 weekly hours.
Our client is in the language translations business, helping people all over the world to communicate. They offer to their clients, in areas like healthcare, government, business and other professional settings, professional interpreting services so these organizations are able to communicate with every individual, under any circumstance.
• Render correct concepts and meanings between Portuguese and English following complexity, clarity, tone, and style from one language into another; uphold the correct rules for grammar and syntax in both languages;
• Provide strict renditions of the messages including every detail of the conversation, and is prepared for challenging calls at any time;
• Employ good customer service and communication skills, clear enunciation, pronunciation, pleasant and professional voice as well as polite forms of expressions;
• Follow instructions of Customers, manage the flow of the call and avoids taking over the call, as well as avoid interaction with the limited English speaker person without the Customer’s permission;
• Understand protocol and terminology at the customer service level in the following industries: Healthcare, Government, Insurance, Financial, Utilities, Travel & Hospitality, and 911, Law Enforcement, Court, and General Business.
• Bilingual: Portuguese & English (C1 Levels for both languages);
• High School Diploma (mandatory);
• Education in languages/translation/interpretation or related fields (preferential);
• Excellent listening, retention and note-taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy;
• Ability to explain certain cultural concepts to avoid miscommunication with the permission or at the request of the Customer;
• Ability to concentrate, stay detached from the conversation, and remain neutral and objective at all times.
• Available to work in shifts between 7.00 am and 10.00 pm, from Monday to Friday;
• Full-time position or part-time - working 20 weekly hours, in shifts between 1.00 pm and 10.00 pm;
• Work location: Lisbon;
• Knowledge of industry-specific terminology, considering a non-specific background for the industries in scope; on-going study of glossaries and training materials, including scripts provided by the Customers;
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Long-term opportunities with possibility of career progression;
• Opportunity to work and cooperate with leaders in various industries;
• Free organized sports activities and events.