Mercedes-Benz has implemented a Network Assistance Center based in Portugal, which provides after-sales services for the Mercedes Benz Dealers Network in 15 different countries across Europe.
Network Assistance Center – NAC will do 1st level support to the Mercedes Benz Retailers, for After Sales topics of the passenger car business unit, providing a wide range of services.
Now, they want to reinforce their teams and are looking for:
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICAL SPECIALIST – GERMAN, SWEDISH, DANISH, CZECH
•Handling and resolving retailers enquiries, in accordance with internal procedures and targets, in order to provide Retailers with the appropriate solution in a timely, effective and accurate manner;
•Supports tracking process;
•Provides with first line support on different customer´s related topics in order to reach customer satisfaction;
•Manages technical product concerns through to resolution;
•Maintains technical information files, research and create technical literature;
•Provides technical support to the network;
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineer and/or experience as a technician in the car industry is value;
• The Mercedes-Benz or smart Diagnostic Technician qualification would be desirable;
• Native language in one of the following languages: GERMAN, SWEDISH, DANISH, CZECH
• Fluent in English as corporate language (mandatory);
• Third language is an advantage;
• Good computer expertise;
• Experience with customer care is valued;
• Ability to prioritize, analyzes, plan and coordinate;
• Team player;
• Excellent communication skills (B2B);
• Strong focus on customer satisfaction;
• Based in Portugal.
• Integration in an international company with a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment;
• Relocation package support.
To know more about this project, send us your application.