We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that users love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
A Product Manager is essentially the “CEO” of the product and is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for that product, according to product management tools and road mapping software
The Product Manager has the overall responsibility for the planning, managing the life cycle of Teleperformance's internal products and for the creation of new features.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
•I nvestment in training and personal development;
• Health Insurance;
• Dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events every month.
• Oversee product strategy and the steps that will get the product through each release/version;
• Work close with the engineering team understanding the course a product will take;
• Act as the evangelist for the product: demonstrate new ideas and features to stakeholders;
• Ultimately you are responsible for creating features that are built, delivered with quality, and delight customers;
• Meeting with users of the products to find out what new features they want and gathering and analyzing their feedback and usage data;
• Ensure project outputs are consistently high-quality deliverables, on time and within budget to all business objectives;
• Take overall responsibility for the success of your product;
• Create timelines and roadmaps for developing the product;
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research; supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers;
• Educate and support all areas of the organization including Sales, Support, IT, and Services.
• Engineering degree in IT or similar;
• 3+ years product management experience, preferably with CRM, Marketing Automation or Web Portal solutions;
• Experience in software development methodologies;
• Excellent communication skills (fluent spoken and written English), project management skills and technical writing skills;
• Strong experience in marketing/product management;
• Ability to set priorities and work under pressure;
• Must understand and be familiar with current industry and market trends.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.