We are Sitel.
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent. We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
The client is a provider of printing and imaging products to a global market. Since 1991, the company has been a recognized and lauded leader in imaging and output solutions.
Located in our central Lisbon office, you will be integrated into a multicultural team providing inbound technical support to the Dutch market. The main responsibilities involve troubleshooting and resolving quality or connection issues on customers hardware environments by telephone and email. You will be providing technical support for Dutch businesses clients & home users of the hardware.
- B2B & B2C Technical Support
What we are looking for
- Native level Dutch (C2)
- Good understanding of English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to build trust with the customers
- Patient & empathetic.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Previous customer service or contact center experience
- Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Patient & empathetic
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware and printers (preferable)
At Sitel we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Relocation package to Portugal
- Central Lisbon office location – Parque das Nações, Lisbon.
- Competitive salary (x14) with meal allowance and a monthly bonus
- Stable working hours (Monday – Friday, 07:00 - 16:00)
- 22 vacation days per annum
- Training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
- Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months) and an English speaking Doctor on site
- Start an international career
- Support one of the largest brands in the world
- Further training available through SITEL’s online University
- Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible with ref.: LEX/DU/ALE