Within the Tetra Pak Tubex factory in Portugal we are looking for an Integrated Management System and Supply Chain Administrator who will have to provide administrative assistance for the Supply Chain activities, through updating documents and processes and supporting new business and manufacturing requirements. This is an excellent opportunity to start practicing knowledge you gathered during studies.
Key Responsibilities of the job:
• Lead and maintain the upgrade of Integrated Management System documents and processes
• Implement actions based on BRC, ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 requirements and support related certifications
• Coordinate plans and execution of internal trainings related to IMS upgrade
• Support Supply Chain activities, through update of documents and processes
• Assist WCM implementation through pillars participation and activities, esp. in SC-Office, SHE, E&T
• Support WCM standards creation to support the systematic loss management in relevant areas
The position will be based in Lisbon. This is a fixed-term opportunity for 6 months.
Language and Education:
To be a successful candidate you should have at least Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering or similar.
You are fluent in both English and Portuguese.
Professional Skills and Experience:
You have interest in the field of Management Systems or Supply Chain, experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage. Ideally you gained 0,5-1,5 years experience at an administrative role, but Fresh-graduates are also welcome.
You have excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel, SAP knowledge is an advantage.
As a person you are analytical and results oriented, with a systematic approach to problem resolution. You act proactively and are an excellent team player. You can communicate effectively with various groups of stakeholders on different level of the organization. You are self-driven and persistent, follows through initiatives until they are implemented.
• Being part of an international company with a secure background
• Committed colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
• Eligible work-life balance
• Competitive salary
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,” reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com