We are looking for a passionate Senior Team Leader willing to coach and guide a young and highly motivated team of Google Ads Specialists.
As a Supervisor at Teleperformance, this person will be the link to our client’s success leading a team of approximately 15 Sales Representatives in charge of the commercial growth of their own client portfolio, optimizing their clients' campaigns and ensuring that customer expectations are met.
The Team Leader / Supervisor should be a true inspiration for the team, being responsible for the team’s success and continuous improvement, assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives.
It is a target driven environment, where this person will work towards each Specialist individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the client’s customer base across EMEA.
• Motivate, involve and create the best team spirit among the team;
• Ensure the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation focused on the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins;
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts;
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments;
• Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals;
• Develop action plans for continuous improvement.
• Solid experience managing customer service teams (minimum 2 years);
• Sales management experience is a plus but not mandatory;
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate people;
• Sales mindset, self-motivated and data driven;
• A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills;
• Native/near native French speakers (mandatory);
• Fluency in English (minimum mandatory C1);
• Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.