Do you want to start an international career?
Do you want to support one of the largest brands in the world?
Do you want to work in a great multicultural environment?
We are Sitel
We provide customer support services to multinational companies in several business industries such as tourism, healthcare, hardware/software, retail and e-commerce, among others.
We live by a People First mindset, encouraging individual and team growth toward common goals while respecting our differences.
If you wish to develop your communication skills in a high-energy multicultural environment, with access to continuous training, join us!
Our client is a provider of business and financial management solutions delivering personalized experiences on a trusted, open platform and help create indispensable connections. The company operates through three segments: Small Business, Consumer Tax and ProConnect.
As a customer advisor on this project, you will be part of a creative, highly trained team of global specialists responsible for dealing with all customer enquiries, ensuring the highest levels of service.
What we are looking for
- French native speaker
- Strong English skills both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Windows based and Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills and ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Customer support experience
At Sitel, we believe our people are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Relocation package to Portugal (including travel and accommodation costs)
- Help in finding accommodation in Porto
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Stable working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8 am and 5 pm
- Great office location with easy access by public transport
- Initial training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
- Continuous training and development
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results.
To apply, please submit your resume as soon as possible with the following reference: IN/FREN/ALE.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team.
For more information on Sitel go to our website, or have a look at our Facebook page.