Are you interested in a career in a growing and innovative company?
Join our team, support our customers and secure customer service of the highest quality at every opportunity.
INSULET specializes in the development of innovative medical devices to make life easier for patients with diabetes and other diseases. The Omnipod Insulin Management System offers a unique alternative to previously available methods of insulin delivery.
• Availability to work 24/7, 40 Hours per week with 8 hours per day, rotating shifts and days off;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with the leaders in in various industries;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the homeland;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
• Assist with any questions and concerns regarding the product;
• Inform and educate customers about the functions of the device and safety;
• Support customers regarding questions about shipping, return, exchange policy and payment transactions;
• Actively participate in the optimization activities related to all customer service processes.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Willing to start an international experience – work abroad;
• Able to handle sensitive information;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Experience in telephone customer service (preferred).
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.