We are inviting You to be part of the promise of a new Industrial Revolution and take customers to the next decade.
Are You ready to face with the challenge to take our industry-leader technology to the next level?
As Industry 4.0 Digital Solutions & System Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of complex solutions and issue resolution through solution life cycle.
You will work closely with all Industry 4.0 functions, Development & Engineering, Processing & Packaging Solutions, key account teams in the markets.
You will report directly to Industry 4.0 Integration Services Manager EMEA region.
Position could be based in any of the main locations in Europe and requires up to 30% travel around the globe.
Who You are
- Lead a team of skilled specialists and engineers with the responsibility of Industry 4.0 solution delivery and lifecycle support (including issue resolution process).
- Development of required capabilities in line with the cluster business growth plan
- Planning of resources to secure adequate support to deliver & maintain solution (including escalations and 24/7 remote support)
- Follow up on and ensure effective/ proper performance analysis on cluster installed base
- Maintain a strong network with relevant functions in D&E, Services and Commercial Operations
- The solutions within your area of responsibility will be the following:
- Business applications and data management (such as Traceability, Quality management, Predictive analytics, Planning & scheduling, Operational Collaboration, etc)
- MOM/MES applications
- ERP integrations
- Software development for customer application (such as dashboard, web applications, HTML, advanced reports, API, …)
- You will also be responsible for delivering and maintaining industrial IT and system infrastructure enablers and solutions and specifically:
- Connectivity and remote services through Customer Extranet Connection
- Networking and Cybersecurity
- Virtualization services, back-up services, disaster recovery
- Automation Health Checks – PLC / Scada / ESXi Infrastructure
- Server administration and dB maintenance
- Common services processing and storage (Cloud & Edge)
Language and Education
- University Degree on Industrial Automation, Mechatronic, Electronic or equivalent.
- Your English skills are excellent, written as well as spoken. Any other language spoken is considered as a plus.
Professional skills & Experience
- 10+ years of technical and/or customer operations.
- Proven experience on I4.0 solution integration with special focus on MOM/MIS/MES solutions.
- Deep knowledge on automation solutions.
- Deep knowledge of IT/OT technologies and system infrastructure including networking & connectivity, virtualization, cyber security.
- Previous experience within commodity business/FMCG is considered a plus.
- Proven leadership and ability to lead and motivate complex and virtual teams across clusters.
What we offer
- We believe you have insight into the journey of taking the customers to a new level of optimization and productivity through digital solutions.
- We are looking for a leader with passion for digitalisation, how to deliver more value to customers, driven and results oriented with proven people and customer management skills.
- As well, you can influence strategically to obtain desired outcomes whilst maintaining effective, positive organizational relationships.
Care to join?
- As our Industry 4.0 Digital Solutions and System Infrastructure Manager you will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere.
- We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues and an international challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride in protecting food and protecting the planet.
- You will work in a market leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities in a state-of-the art, comfortable and activity-based work environment.
- At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme, including health care arrangements.
If you think that you would like to grab this unique opportunity, since this position can eb the next step in your career, kindly apply with your English CV on our career site till not later than 31st August 2019.
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,” reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com