Integrated into Praxidia, the customer experience consultancy business of Teleperformance – the worldwide leader in helping brands manage the customer relationship – you will work for the e-Performance Team (Lisbon Hub), the specialized department focused on digital and social media customer experience worldwide. You will be part of the Digital Consultant and Strategy team and will contribute to design and implement digital strategies and operations to achieve customers’ targets.
If you like to work in a fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you. While in the morning you might be working for an Asian Client from the gaming industry, in the afternoon your focus might be in Baking for Latin America or a technological company based in the United States. If you believe that through digital we can improve customer experience, drive engagement, loyalty and increase business, you are the person we are looking for.
Are you creative, highly focused yet an expert in juggling challenges while keeping spirits high? Are you digitally driven but not obsessed and have a critical perspective on the role of digital and social media?
Can you take a 5 minutes briefing and transform that into a brainstorm using only your knowledge and our whiteboard? Are you good at improvising and making things happen even when they seem impossible?
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Health Insurance;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection.
• Support the development of Digital and Social Media Client Proposals;
• Support the implementation and roll out of Digital and Social Media Operations;
• Conduct Digital and Social Media Analysis and contribute to the strategic definition;
• Evaluate end-to-end customer experience with strong analytical ability across multiple channels; and customer touch points;
• Participate in the training and development of internal and external team members, namely via formal training sessions or informal workshops and knowledge sharing;
• Collaborate with the team of analysts to ensure in conducting in-depth digital and social media analysis;
• Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices;
• Support the Senior Digital Consultant and Strategist in ensuring the success of the area;
• Support management in developing, securing and driving new business.
• Degree in Marketing, Communication, Digital Marketing or Management;
• Proven minimum 3-year experience working as a digital expert in either client or agency;
• Understanding of Digital Marketing namely Digital Maturity Assessment;
• You understand and preferably have experience in project management of digital initiatives, digital metrics, and performance analysis;
• Excellent multitasking skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent analytical skills as well as in developing first-class presentations and proposals;
• Excellent written and spoken English, as well as Portuguese. An additional language will be a valued.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.