Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We're the voice of one of the world's most innovative luxury brandsThe Role
In Customer Service, you’ll be part of a creative family who are the voice of our brand. You won’t read from a script. We’ll trust you to deliver an impeccable service to our luxury brand customers in your own way. And have some fun in the process.
Our Customer Service team has grown extensively over the last 3 years, with a global team of around 200 employees worldwide. Our customer is at the forefront of our business and our multilingual advisors strive to ensure we’re offering a first class service to our customers globally. Our Global teams work across Farfetch and Black& White platforms which act as a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows. This role has key responsibilities to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times and via every communication channel.
What you'll do
- Respond to Customer Inquiries via several channels (Chat, Email and Telephone);
- Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries;
- Be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
Who you are
- Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year), preferably in a fashion environment;
- Fluent in English and French (mandatory);
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication;
- Skilled in listening;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Knowledgeable of fashion/fashion brands;
- Able to exceed customers’ expectations;
- Confident and articulate;
- Hardworking and passionate.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships