UK nationwide opportunities – Live in Portugal and work as a Professional live in Carer in the UK.
We are The Good Care Group. We believe the only type of care should be outstandingly good care. And it all starts with our carers. They’re the reason we’re the number one provider of live-in care services in the UK.
As a live-in carer you will be living with the client, providing tailored one-to-one support to help them continue living in their own homes for as long as possible. You will be working on a set rota pattern, for example this could be 2 weeks working with 2 weeks off, or 4 weeks working with 2 weeks off.
Tasks are likely to include:
- Managing medical conditions such as Dementia, Stroke and Incontinence
- Cooking, cleaning and ensuring the smooth running of the house
We have many people who join us as Live-in carers from Portugal. Our flexible work patterns mean it is possible to split your time between working in the UK and enjoying valuable time off back home with family and friends.
- A variety of live-in care roles to suit your level of experience and lifestyle
- Regular paid holidays
- A 5 day intensive training programme, either in London or Spain (both courses are in English)
- On-going training and development to help you reach your career goals and fulfil your potential
- 24/7 support from a central office team, 365 days a year
- A dedicated care manager who knows you and your client
- UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement and contribution towards any flights over £150* (*T&Cs apply)
- Free Wi-Fi in every home
We're looking for:
- At least 6 months professional care experience
- A good level of written and spoken English
- Personal or professional experience of Dementia Care is desirable
- A real passion for supporting people in their own home on a 'live-in' basis
- Compassion, openness and honesty
Whatever your circumstances, if you want a flexible, challenging and rewarding role with a high quality and supportive company, we want to hear from you.
Our flexible rota patterns include:
- 2 weeks on 2 off or 2 on 4 off
- 3 weeks on 1 off or 3 on 3 off
- 4 weeks on 2 off or 4 on 4 off
- 6 weeks on 2 off
Make a real difference as a live-in carer with The Good Care Group, send your CV!