- Outros Serviços, Recursos Humanos, Gestão de Projectos, Consultoria
Reload HR GmbH & Co. KG
Reload HR was created out of our conviction that good customer service requires domain knowledge, agility and transparency.
Our mission is to be an independent catalyst for achieving great results on HR transformation journeys in large scale organizations. Our promise is to commit to thrive for amazing employee experiences and to provide honest help to our Clients.
Foundation Objects, RBP or Cascading Picklists are familiar terms for you? You have a passion for digitalization and projects in the HR environment? Then you‘ve come to the right place!
Reload HR is a Germany based consulting startup that has one goal: to shape and bring HR into the future. Our focus is to help companies transform their HR function by introducing HR Cloud Technology. We do so by combining three key strengths: HR process expertise, technology skills and great people.
As a consultant at Reload HR, after you complete your onboarding, you will actively work on projects with our customers from different industries. Your tasks will range from process optimization, digitalization and technical consulting to developing customer-specific solutions, and much more. For our growing team we are looking for passionate colleagues who want to develop the future of HR together with us.
What we offer you ...
- Engaging team spirit thanks to open cooperation without hierarchies and bureaucratic processes
- Dynamic, international work environments
- Hands-on work on challenging projects with clients of different industries
- Steep learning curve with a high degree of creative freedom for your own ideas
- Continuous education and development
- Competitive salary
What you offer…
- Practical experience in an international company and/or consulting firm, ideally in cloud technology or Human Resources
- Ideally experience in configuring SAP SuccessFactors or other cloud solutions
- High affinity to digitization topics and/or agile project management in the HR environment
- Structured, self-organized and team-oriented way of working
- Fluent English verbal and written / preferably skills in German language
- Willingness to travel (inter-) nationally (80%)
- We are welcoming international applications. If this sounds like a job for you and you are willing to work in Germany, we want to get to know you.
Send us your application today! We look forward to meeting you.
Outras oportunidades de emprego - Reload HR GmbH & Co. KG