We champion curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering and experiencing the new and unknown every day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe.
Learn the skills that open the doors to any career you want:
- Work on diverse, real life situations and business projects at our Finance department mainly in what regards budget and reporting of commercial activities
- Master new skills, gain new knowledge and new perspectives
- Share your insights and contribute to our team
- Meet Philip Morris International leaders and professionals in a multicultural environment
- A paid internship of 12 months (6 + 6), starting in March 2018
- International and fast-paced work environment
- Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
- Management, Economy or Finance Degree
- Less than, or equivalent to, 1 year professional experience
- Knowledge in MS Office (especially in Advanced Excel)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced level of English
- Action Oriented and Problem Solving attitude
- High attitude skills in communication and collaboration between various stakeholders
- Strong motivation for learning and a problem-solving attitude
Come and discover the world of Philip Morris Internacional!
Philip Morris International Inc (“PMI”) PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Tabaqueira is the Portuguese affiliate of PMI, located near Sintra, Portugal.